Point of Use Water Dispensers - Thermo Concepts Cook / Cold Water Cooler - 120V / 220V - Fahrenheit - Granit
Thermo Concepts Fahrenheit, Cook & Cold water cooler, is esthetically superior to most water coolers. Its handsome design will thrill most users. The "no spill system" is offered as a standard feature with this efficient unit. This Energy Star qualified unit includes very strong blow molded high density polyethylene cabinet and bottle cover that is highly resistant to ultraviolet rays, scratches and shocks.
Thermo Concepts Fahrenheit Cook / Cold Water Cooler Features:
- Very strong blow molded high density polyethylene cabinet and bottle cover, highly resistant to ultraviolet rays, scratches and shocks.
- Color kits, including removable drip tray, console, and bottle cover belt, made of injection molded high impact polystyrene.
- Adjustable cold water thermostat
- Type 304 stainless steel cold water reservoir with external copper refrigerant coil and polystyrene foam insulation jacket. Stainless steel allows for efficient thermal transfer, thus reducing wear and tear on the compressor and the sealed refrigeration system.
- The "no spill system" is offered as a standard feature
- Optional cup dispenser & accessories kit
- 40 color combinations to suit any residential or commercial setting.
- One year warranty on most component parts and five year limited warranty on sealed refrigeration system.
- Anchors for cup holder.
- Energy Star rated
- CSA, UL & CE listed
|Ambient Temperature||Water 10C(50F)||Cups/Hour 85g.(3oz)||Cook|
|Deg. C||Deg. F||L.P.H.||G.P.H.|| ||L.P.H.||G.P.H.|
|27 ||80 ||4.7 ||1.2 ||55 ||18||5|
|32 ||90 ||2.6 ||0.7 ||31 ||18||5|
|38 ||100 ||1.8 ||0.5 ||21 ||18||5|
- Dimensions: 49-3/4" H x 12" W (128 cm x 31 cm)
- Refrigerant: R-134a
- Voltage: 120V / 60Hz, 220V / 50Hz
- Amps: 120V: 1.4A, 220V: 0.8A
- Color: Granit
- Weight: 27 Lbs. (12.3 Kgs)
2-1/2 Lbs (1.2 kgs) (Bottle-cover)
- Energy Star: Yes
- Profile: Low