We bring you the Odyssey Series Premium POU Water Cooler with green filter in sleek and modern design. Hot N' Cold POU water cooler, Oasis PFSE1SHS, offers easy filter access via side panel and an electronic control center to manage all cooler functions. Featured with adjustable hot and cold thermostats, this point of use water cooler also has hot booster function and energy saver timer. This water and environment friendly POU water cooler also has two-stage EZ-Clip Oasis Green Filter installed which reduces chlorine, lead, dirt, dust and sand.
Oasis Hot / Cold Water Cooler PFSE1SHS Features:
- Stylish, modern design
- Appliance grade stainless steel front panel
- Programmable Energy Saver mode
- Easy filter access via side panel
- Installed Two Stage EZ-Clip Oasis Green Filter
- Quick change filters
- Reuseable housings drastically reduce waste versus other filters
- Carbon / Lead and sediment cartridge reduces chlorine, lead, dirt, dust and sand.
- Waste free
- Revolutionary Hot Booster function heats water to optimal temperature for tea, coffee or hot chocolate
- Removable drip tray for easy cleaning
- Easy to use controls located on front display panel
- Adjustable Hot and Cold thermostats
- Energy Saver timer
- Lock out feature
- Digital clock
- LED night light illuminates faucets
- Push Back Faucets for one handed filling
- 3-year limited warranty
- UL listed
Green In-Line Filter Options Available:
- 1 Stage Carbon - 034864-001
- 1 Stage Carbon / Phosphate - 034864-002
- 1 Stage Carbon / Lead - 034864-003
- 1 Stage Carbon / Lead / Phosphate - 034864-004
- 1 Stage Sediment - 034864-006
|Oasis Hot N' Cold POU Water Cooler PFSE1SHS Specifications|
|Cold Water Capacity||1.4 gallons of 50 degree F water per hour (30 x 6 oz cups)|
|Hot Water Capacity||45 x 6 oz cups of piping hot water per hour. 1-1/2 quart storage tank|
|Dimensions||12.5" W x 13.5" D x 37.5" H |
|Net Weight (approx.)||50 lbs.|
|Warranty||3-year limited warranty|
Cabinet: Stainless steel front with removable metal side panels. Holes are pre-drilled on cabinet side for cup dispenser.
Cold Water Refrigeration Unit: Convection cooled condenser. Internally spring mounted, hermetically sealed compressor with automatic overload protector. No lubrication needed. Refrigerant is controlled accurately by a capillary tube.
Cold Water Thermostat: Temperature is controlled by an adjustable thermostat with "Off" position that is easily accessible on the front display.
Cold Water Reservoir: Non-removable type 300 series stainless steel. External copper refrigerant coil. Encased in pre-fitted molded plastic foam insulation.
Hot Water Tank: Tank is constructed of type 300 series stainless steel with 500 watt element.
Hot Water Thermostat: Adjustable thermostat with safety limiter. Located on front display.
Hot Water Safety Faucet: Self closing faucet requires a two-step action that is easy for adults to use, but helps to protect small children. Faucets are made of durable polypropylene.
Drip Receptor: Drip tray lifts out for easy removal. Molded for durability, dishwasher safe.
Electrical: 115 volts, 60 Hertz. Water cooler compressor 1/20 hp. Three wire service cord and polarized plug furnished.
Warranty: (Within the Continental Limits of the United States and Canada) Limited three year warranty. Three years on the sealed refrigeration system, with one year on most component parts. Detailed warranty certificate enclosed with each water cooler.
Note: Components in this water cooler are lead free as defined by the Safe Drinking Water Act Amendments of 1986 and the Lead Contamination Control Act of 1988. Model Listed by Underwriter's Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian Standards.