D14B POU Water Dispenser - Clover Cook N' Cold Water Dispenser - Water Coolers
We are proud to present Cook / Cold Bottled Water Cooler with POU conversion kit, model D14B, by Clover. Its top and front panels are molded of ABS plastic and side panels are made of electric zinc coated steel with high polymer polyester resin. Temperature is controlled to 4 Deg C - 10 Deg C by adjustable thermostat that is easily accessible on back. Refrigerant is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube. Dual float valve maintains water height in reservoir.
|Clover Cook / Cold Water Cooler D14B Specifications|
|Type||Cook & Cold|
|Cold Water||0.9GAL of 50 Deg F/HR(3.5L of 10 Deg C)|
|Water inlet temperature ||90 Deg F(32 Deg C) |
|Faucet Type ||Self Closing|
|Energy Star Rating||Yes|
|Dimensions||12.2"W X 12.2"D X 38.2"H|
|Box Dimensions||12.9"W X 12.9"D X 39.1"H|
|Box Weight||30 Lbs.(15kg)|
|Refrigerant Type ||R134a |
|Electrical ||100V/127V 50/60Hz |
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Clover Cook / Cold Water Cooler D14B Features:
- CABINET - Top and front panels are molded of ABS plastic and side panels are made of electric zinc coated steel with high polymer polyester resin.
- FAUCETS - Durable polypropylene. Self-closing type. Easy to operate.
- DRIP TRAY - Concealed lift-out design, high impact, durable ABS, Removable, anti-splash grid diverts drip water into receptacle.
- COLD WATER TANK - Hygienic stainless steel.
- COLD WATER THERMOSTAT - Temperature is controlled to 4 Deg C 10 Deg C by adjustable thermostat, easily accessible on back
- REFRIGERATION UNIT - Convection cooled condenser, internally spring mounted hermetically sealed compressor with automatic overload protector. No lubricant needed. Refrigerant is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube.
- HOT WATER TANK - Hygienic type stainless steel. Highly efficient internal heating element. Fire proof insulation.
- HOT WATER THERMOSTAT - Water temperature is controlled to nearly 185 Deg F(85 Deg ) by automatic, hot water ON/OFF switch is easily accessible on back.(Model D14A)
- DUAL FLOAT VALVE - Water level is controlled with a Dual float valve. Dual float valve maintains water height in reservoir. Incoming water pressure range of 20 100psi.
- ELECTRICAL - 220V 240V(+-10%) 50/60Hz, 100V 127V(+-10%) 50/60Hz provided with power cord. Units of other power supplies available upon special order.
- QUALITY - Our models covered by these specifications are manufactured to comply with the standards of overseas quality program.
- WARRANTY - One year on the sealed refrigeration system and most component Part.
- CONTAINER LOADING QUANTITY - 20FT238pcs, 40FT490pcs
- PACKING - Export standard carton packing.
- REFRIGERANT TYPE - R134a